Freeparking is moving to a new platform this weekend. During the migration we cannot accept any new
registrations, renewals or amendments.
Please visit us again on Monday 25th May to see our new platform!
In this issue:
- IMPORTANT CHANGES!
- New Products & Services
- Expanded Support
Very soon Freeparking will be migrating to an exciting new registration, domain management and hosting platform. In our biggest change since we started almost 16 years ago, we will be able to provide you with far more
products and services, much faster, and offer unrivalled value for money.
Below is an overview of the main changes.
Where necessary, before the migration we will also send out further information specific to changes relating to domain, email and hosting accounts.
- New domain management platform allowing you to maintain your domains faster and easier than at any time before.
- New Freeparking Website and Control Panel
- Extra gTLD domains available.
- Improved faster domain lookups spanning a greater range of domain types
New Products & Services
As well as improvements to our extensive range of domain name services email accounts and windows hosting we will also be introducing the following products and services:
- Linux Single and Multi Domain Hosting
- Dedicated Linux Servers
- Virtual Private Servers
- Manage your own DNS settings
- Linux single and multi domain hosting
- New Website Builder containing 85 themes, 85,000 images and 30 components e.g. PayPal
... and much more to come!
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SSL certificates
- Improved email service
- New webmail interfaces
- Unified messaging/social media portals
As part of the migration, our support department is in the process of being expanded, and after the migration we will be able to serve
you better and faster with the introduction of live chat support during UK office hours.
We are working hard to try and ensure that the migration is as seamless as possible for all our customers, however
there may be some minor service interuptions, which we will endeavor to keep to an absolute minimum. We would ask for your patience as we work towards
providing you with the best domain, email and hosting service possible.